The doctorate programme assumes a normal degree in Economics and Management in an academic degree programme at an academic university with at least an overall mark of "good". After completion of the standard doctorate degree procedures, the academic degree of "Doctor of Economics and Management" (Dr. rer. pol.) will be awarded. The doctorate degree regulations are available as a PDF file and as a brochure in the Office of the Dean of the School of Economics and Management.
Please contact Ms. Gehrmann-Schröder at the Office of the Dean of the School of Economics and Management regarding all administrative matters (acceptance as a PhD student, application to open doctorate degree procedures etc.).
Documents and Forms
- Doctorate degree regulations
- Information sheet for PhD students
- Preview of the forms necessary for the doctorate degree
- Sample of cover sheets
- Richtlinie zur Förderung internationaler Vorträge
- Guidelines for a good supervision
- Guidelines of LUH for Safeguarding Good Scientific Practice